Watchdog Windows - Auto Reboot
This watchdog usb allows you to set an automatic restart in case of crash from your rig but also to define a "daily restart"(for example) to increase its stability.
100% secure payment
Fast shipping in 24h
1. Do not connect the USB watchdog card, double-click the "watchdog driver.exe" in the download software, click "Install" and wait for the installation to complete.
2. Plug the Dog USB interface into the computer any USB port. (Do not connect cable with the motherboard "reset" pin temporarily, because default time-out time is 3 minutes
3. Wait for the computer to finish the automatic recognization of the watchdog module.
4. Plug cable of the watchdog card "PWR" to the motherboard pin "pwr_on" (may be written differently depending on the motherboards)
5. Plug cable of the watchdog card "reset" to the motherboard pin "RST" (may be written differently depending on the motherboards)
5. Configuration settings: Open the Config.inf file and follow the parameter instructions to do the personalized configuration.
6. Run watchdog Software
You need to reboot the USBWatchdog software after you change settings.
Some antivirus software may prevent the program running, please "Allow"/"Whitelist" this program.
Watchdog software is running, the control panel LED will flash once 1 time.
If the control Panel led steady means that the computer has crashed or is not working properly, The watchdog will reboot at the set time.